Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Paula Radcliffe done a poo, again

A conversation

"So, this Pope fella. Is it true he was in the Hitler Youth and manned an anti-aircraft gun during the war?"
"Yeah, but he deserted in 1944."
"So a Nazi AND a coward, then."

Paula Radcliffe done a poo, again

My referrer stats have gone mad this week with punters looking for the infamous photo of Paula Radcliffe laying a log during the London Marathon. So, thanks to our spies at Arseblog, we've finally come up with the goods, as I feel it is my solemn duty to give, you, the reader, what you want.

Naturally, if Kirstie Allsopp and Sarah Beeny end up on Celebrity Wrestling on Saturday, I shall, of course, bring you the stills, and auction the used baby oil on ebay.

So, ladies, gentlemen and manky bastards: I present - Paula Radcliffe done a poo.

Now, I promise, no more scat for the rest of the week.

Embiggened

The more observant among you may have noticed that I'd stuck this site through the patent Wide-O-Matic and Make-It-Easier-To-Read-O-Tron, to make it 114% wider and 117.3% easier to read.

You'll be pleased to hear that the mank content will remain unaffected, although I had to beat my banner with a stick until it fitted the new format.

Your comments, etc...

No comments: