Tuesday, March 18, 2003

"When you hear the air attack warning..."

"Are we living in a land, where sex and horror are the new gods?"

Looks like I'm going to need my old copy of Protect and Survive in the next few days. I've got my best shovel, my tin-foil hat and five hundred tins of tomato soup. This can only lead to one thing: orange poo, and loads of it. I actually found a disused military shelter left over from WWII near my house the other day. Just a few modifications and I'll be in there, quite possibly with the entire population of Weymouth.

Still, if Mr Bush and Mr Blair are still looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction, they could do better than looking here and here. Don't give up the search, guys, you're doing a grand, grand job.

/sarcasm

What the world really needs right now, apart from a nice cup of tea and a sit down, is a chat room for penguins. So somebody made one. See you in the igloo.

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: