Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Worst Person Ever Awards, Again

The Worst Person Ever Awards, Again

Good grief, wading through your comments last week took me on a voyage through a sea of bile not seen since the unfortunate flensing of Ann Widdecombe on her recent visit to Oslo. Still, I spent a rather enjoyable evening whittling the list down to ten UK wankers and another ten worthless shits for the US edition.

I've tried to populate the final shortlists with people who are still alive, which means I had to dump dozens of nominations for animal-loving God-botherer St Francis of Assisi, but thems the breaks. For the purposes of this survey, then, I have reluctantly had to accept that Margaret Thatcher still walks amongst us.

Yes, I know that some of you are going to be disappointed by my final choices, and you are more than free to go off in a huff and start a "Scaryduck is the Worst Blogger Ever" poll, and there is nothing to stop you. Don't be surprised, however, to find a freshly steaming turd through your letterbox first thing in the morning, though. I have incredibly agile spies everywhere, and the intimidation of voters is all part of the democratic process.

Vote now! Vote often! I want to see proper ballot box stuffing in the Florida stylee. This is democracy in action, and I will not accept a fair result.

Vote closes: when I feel like it.

No comments: