Monday, February 16, 2009

On offensive television

On offensive television

You know something? We haven't done offensive TV and film listings for positively AGES.

Today's mission is to provide the foulest, most offensive television shows and movie titles known to humanity, and whack them without mercy into my comments box.

To show that I am – as usual – an equal opportunities bigot, no subject is declared off-limits. Unless, of course, I decide otherwise, using my Patent Daily-Mail-Outrage-o-Tron.

If anything, this will probably see off all the new readers I've picked up in the last month or so. Here we go:

Movies
- Belmer and Louise
- The Empire Strikes Spack

- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Flid
- Paedos of the Carribean: Dead Flat Chest

TV
Jack-me-off-a-nory
Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (oh-ho!)

Iced Toad Fuckers
The South Bank Show (Rhyming slang)

CSI: Creamy Slut Intruder
Terry Pratchett: Living with Alzheim... no... sorry... tip of me tongue... gone

Get in there!

No comments: