Monday, January 25, 2016

In which Breaking Bad comes to Redfields Garden Centre in Church Crookham

To the local garden centre for a tea and scone in their ridiculously named Cafe Theatre (we've been there loads, and the acting is terrible, and everybody seems to be a chef). But that is by-the-by when this gentleman appears to the next row along:

If that's not Walter White out of Breaking Bad, I want to know who he is.

We looked and looked, but his terrible car wasn't in the car park.

"You heard. I want a nice Nissan Micra instead."

5 comments:

CDN said...

Maybe he came to Cook 'em?

rashbre said...

Are you sure they were regular scones?

Robin of Locksley said...

I think that's Mr.Stevens

Mr Larrington said...

My Sinister Agents tell me that once you got under the outlandish exterior the Pontiac Aztek was, by USAnia's admittedly low standards, not such a bad car after all. Too few people did get past the outlandish exterior for GM's beancounters to be satisfied, thobut.

Momad said...

This blog is awesome. This and the wasp post sold me. Please check out mine if you get a chance: http://ribstheblog.blogspot.co.uk