Monday, August 16, 2004

"What the fuck does WTF mean?"

"What the fuck does WTF mean?"

I am indebted to forum posters at another place for a link to bash.org, a depository of the best of IRC. Now, I never quite reached the levels of geekery to understand quite what IRC is*, let alone install it on my machine; but if what I've read at bash is anything to go by, I think I'm better off on the outside looking in.

A horrifying couple of hours was spent making strange noises and bellowing is laughter. Much is made in interspazz parlance of ROTFLMAO and coffee/screen interfaces, but this, dear reader, the shining wit of IRC, is the real McCoy, and I don't mean the doctor out of Star Trek. You still here? Get in there!

And I quote:

"Tell your mother to stop changing her lipstick. My dick is like a friggin rainbow."

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

"I'd like to donate sperm to the helpless supermodels - they're starving, you know."

"Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steaks and leather"

calin: we had a guy at school that wore black lipstick.. and was all gothy.. and then one day we caught him buying an assvibrator
ecoli: ew.
ecoli: wait, you "caught" him?
ecoli: like, you were behind him in line at the assvibrator store?
Aero: he doesnt answer
*** Quits: calin (No route to host)

Freezer_Burn : how do i removed a burned in image from my monitor
seamuso : buy a new monitor
Freezer_Burn : i cant
Kornchild : how did you burn an image into your monitor?
Freezer_Burn : i set it to full screen at high brightness and fell asleep
Freezer_Burn : there is a faint outline of a naked lady with her legs wide open showing her privates
Freezer_Burn : and i have to remove it before my mom comes home tomorrow night

Hey you, stop laughing at the back there. This is a serious study into youth slang and cross-culture diversity in the context of international communications. Oh, who am I trying to kid?

DemonEater: wtf
DemonEater: ESPN is showing 2003 national jump rope championship
DemonEater: who the hell watches jump rope competiti--- ooh bouncy

*Actually, I do, but I just couldn't be arsed.

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: