Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sick Duck

PDQ

I was stuck behind a removal van for far too long the other day, adding literally seconds to my journey.

"PDQ Removals" it said on the back, further promising, "Anything, Anyplace, Anytime!!"

Revenge. An elephant firing exploding buns out of its trunk, to the Pitcairn Islands, last Thursday.

They said they'd get back to me.

Sick Duck

Life's finally caught up with me, and I shall be spending most of the weekend lying on the sofa, a miserable, groaning wreck. As such, there's no Thursday vote-o today, because, frankly, I can't be arsed to sort out a story for Friday.

Good Friday? Bloody crap Friday, more like.

In the meantime, post your best* gag in the comments section. This duck needs laughter. And orange sauce. Prize** for the best one!

* worst
** lie

No comments: