Monday, July 19, 2004

The Mission

The Mission

OK, I'll admit it. Part of our French itinery takes in Disneyland Paris, le grande pompt-de-pompt American trou de merde. It will be FUN and the happiest fucking place on Earth, for the sake of the ducklings, so help me.

To this end, I have a mission. It is important for my own sanity and for the good of Western civilisation and culture, and it shall be done. Whilst at Disneyland, I have untertaken to hit Mickey Mouse with a "Kick Me" sticker, AND get photographic evidence of the boot going into the rodent's butt. If I fail, I shall personally come round and cook dinner for each and every one of you*.

This is it. I WILL kick Bishop Brennan up the arse.

* Free dinner offer closes 19th October 1968, open only to residents of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo.

L'Archive Scarycanard

No comments: