Wikipedia is excellent. It professes to be a storage vessel of the entire span of human knowledge. Which means, by very definition, they let some truly weird shit into it. Like this:
- List of unusual deaths
- Keane's Tom Chaplin, before they removed the vandalism
- The infamous politician Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel
- The scientifically important Buttered cat paradox
- The Size of Wales
- The Lloyds Bank Turd, which sadly, did not turn out to be my bank manager
- Rabbit Show Jumping
- Number Stations - genuine tin-foil hat stuff
And waste your entire day with a shedload more here
Or, you could go the whole hog and have a go on an entire wiki resource owned and edited by complete nutters.
Favourite Wiki pages? Husssssss!