Saturday, October 18, 2003

“Scaryduck’s ‘Did You Know...?’ No. 343”

Known throughout the world for her kind and gentle nature, Nobel Peace Prize winner Mother Theresa of Calcutta was also an accomplished sportswoman who won a gold medal in wrestling while representing Albania in the 1968 Olympic Games. However, she provoked a huge moral outrage during the medal ceremony when she joined silver medalist Sister Wendy O’Merkin in the infamous “Nun Power” salute from the rostrum.

”Stuffpile”

Sunday is Mrs Scary’s birthday. Happy Birthday, gorgeous.

Monday is my Open University year final exam, socio-economic wossnames in the Asia-Pacific. Help!

To those of you who have sent me money for a Twunt mug – I’ll be making on order for them just as soon as I’ve returned from my holiday in Rio. Err… actually, you’ll have the goods within a week. Ten days, tops.

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: