Wednesday, October 08, 2003

"Spot the Difference"

“When I ask contributors for donations, the money won't go to my campaign, it will go directly into my bank account. You have a problem with that?” - California governor-elect Arnold Schwarzenegger

"How many times do I have to tell you -- I didn't steal the money from that charity thing. It was just resting in my account." - Father Ted Crilly

"Quack"

Like sticky tape? Like ducks? Love wrapping ducks up with sticky tape? You bastard.
Join the duck tape club!

"Hooky Street, again again"

Still looking for a couple more orders to make this whole Scaryduck Twunt Mug thing worthwhile. You know you want one. Your life will be shallow and empty without this fine example of English craftsmanship. Better still, get two - one for home, one for work. Ah go on. Go on, go on. Go on, go on, go on...

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: