Saturday, July 10, 2010

After your money again

After your money again

Hello, I am The Fragrant Mrs Duck and I am excellent.

Please help me and my best friend Sallie as we take part in the Weldmar Midnight walk this 21st August.

Yes, it's midnight, and it's 10km (six miles!) along Weymouth seafront, and we're collecting money for the Weldmar hospice which helps the very ill in Weymouth and Dorset.

I seem to remember my husband doing exactly the same walk earlier this year, but his was during the day.

Therefore, in doing our walk overnight, this is going to be twice as awesome as his less-than-impressive effort.

Sponsor us at this EXCELLENT webpage.

(If you're a UK taxpayer, don't forget to claim the Gift Aid, so our sponsor money goes further)

Guilt Trip: Give give give or the Duck gets his beak duck taped.

No comments: