Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BLUNT AND TO THE POINT

Hey everybody! I just got an email from everybody's favourite army-officer-turned-singer James Blunt! Let's see what he's got to say....

Subj: I'd like you to be the first to hear my new single...
 

Dear Alistair,
 
So… Just for you… Here's the first single from my new album…! It's called 'Bonfire Heart', and the first time it will be broadcast on the airwaves will be on BBC Radio 2 at around 11am (GMT) this morning and later today in mainland Europe… So it's all yours till then!

The song is about love, life, fear and hope… and more than anything, you… and me…

I hope you're well, and best Wishes,

James


A little bit of sick just came up. Followed by huge, streaming torrents of rich brown vomit, until I puked up my own pelvis. Then I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, and puked some more.

Apart from that, it's great*

* I didn't even listen to it

4 comments:

Dave said...

Coleman and Bluntey, sitting in a tree,
K. I. S. S. I. N. G.

Anonymous said...

... and his parrot's a C***

Dave said...

I got one of these too. He called me Sally. My name's Dave. I don't know any Sally. What's wrong with you, Jimmy? How many others are there?

Dr Si said...

*Awaits standard SD reply letter to James Blunt*