Sunday, November 10, 2002

"Remembrance Day"

Lest we forget.

And let us hope that hell never re-visits Earth again.


"Worst. Blog. Ever."

Yeah, yeah, I know I shouldn't be abusing my position by taking the piss out of other people's blogs, but I stumbled upon this the other day and I knew I had to share it with you:

"Finally my blog WORK!!!!
after a week!!
man i really do feel kinda stupid... everyone was able to start theirs in like 5 mins.... sad... hahaah oh well..
oh great man.. m,y parents are pissing me off right now
they make me clean up and waste my time all the time and on top of that they give me a lame curfew. so what do i do??? I smile, knowning ill on purposely forget HAHHAAHAH
okie this is tommy... signing offf
BYE"


Utter, utter genius. It's got everything: human life, the struggle against adversity, conflict, defeat, triumph and enough bad grammar and punctuation to drive any English teacher to suicide. I shall be returning there for updates. If there are any. Sorry, but URL witheld to protect the innocent.

Back to Scaryduck

No comments: