Thursday, January 15, 2004

The Thursday Thing

Tomorrow, I shall be mostly guesting on the B3ta radio show on Resonance FM in the London area, with a large folder containing various tales of mirth and woe for anyone foolish enough to be listening. The show is between 4pm and 5pm GMT, and yes, there is a live internet feed. I have promised to be on my best behaviour, and I will be doing my utmost not to fucking swear.

Also this week I shall be considering getting an RSS feed, but only if there's a demand for it. Opinions yes/no will be muchly appreciated.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're really here for: The Thursday voting wossname. Six stories, six choices and the chance to see a word or short phrase - Rich Wild, are you reading this: a short phrase - included in the winning tale of mirth and woe.

Top shelf: Woe
Inflatables: Mirth
An inspector calls: Woe
Surfing: Woe
Slide of doom: and thrice woe
Blarney: Mirth and woe

Speak your brains - vote-o!

Scaryduck’s ‘Did You Know...?’ No. 326

For those of you thinking of joining the gayers at some time in the near future, the World Federation of Homosexualists offers a bargain membership plan designed to attract new recruits to their ranks. It's called "Bi now, gay later."

(This gag has been approved for general use by "Daffyd", the only gay in the office)

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: