Inappropriate Movie Sequels
In the not-a-cash-in-at-all sequel "The Return of Spinal Tap", film director Marty DeBerghi reveals he is on his uppers and is working on a movie project - the all-action tear-jerker Kramer vs Kramer vs Godzilla.
It struck me that there's a whole crate-load of movies out there, ready to fill the bargain bins at your local Bolockbuster*, if only Hollywood was brave enough to make them.
Who needs good taste when the working title for "Monty Python's Life of Brian" was "Jesus: Lust for Glory"?
- Schindler's List 3-D - with extra Nazis!
- Anne Frank: The Musical (featuring the song "Behind the Wardrobe of Desire")**
- Harry Potter and the Hairy Ball-Sack
- 103 Dalmations: Dogging Frenzy
- Gorillas in the Mist 2: Going Ape Shit
- More Fight Club - "This time with sticks!"
- Alien vs Predator vs Winnie-the-Pooh - "This time it's for keeps. And hunny."
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Now that Ocean's Twelve has just hit our screens to follow up on the success of Ocean's Eleven, could somebody please tell me what happened to Ocean's One to Ten? And did you need special glasses to watch the third one?
* See Friday's bloggage for explanation
** First class ticket to Hell, please
Over on Robber Rabbit: Pope's health takes turn for worse.