Sunday, March 24, 2013

Earworms of the Week

Every day, provided I remember, I'm recording my current earworm as a way of finding out how mental I might be. At the end of each week, I'm going to inflict them on you,so the you may marvel either in my good taste or my insanity.

Only one rule: No self-censorship. If a song is rubbish, or uncool, or an awful guilty pleasure, it is still going on my list. You will see my internal jukebox selections in their full naked horror.

And my motivation? The fear that one day the music will stop.

12 March: Suede - Itstarts and ends with you
14 March: David Bowie - The stars are out tonight
15 March: Toy - My heart skips a beat
17 March: British Sea Power - Please stand up
22 March: Moby - The Day

1 comment:

WrathofDawn said...

I have discovered some of the best music when people do this on their blog.