Monday, March 25, 2013

POLL: Which flavour of crisps is the best? (It's Salt and Vinegar)


An outrage.

I voted in a recent poll for the best flavour of crisps. The correct answer – of course – is "Salt and Vinegar".

Imagine my fury when I learned that the winning flavour was "Cheese and Onion". A sickening turn of events, I am sure you will agree.

There is only one course of action – re-run the poll on this page and use whatever means possible to ensure that THE LORD'S CHOICE of crisps (for eg, Salt and Vinegar) emerges victorious, and not some BLASPHEMY that should be destroyed WITH FIRE and the WRATH OF GOD (for eg, Prawn Cocktail).

UPDATE: And the results are in...


VICTORY! VICTORY IS MINE!

9 comments:

Orangeaurochs said...

I agree based on scientific fact, ecumenical theology, and the taste of the most successful Masterchef runners up, that salt and vinegar is the best and most godly flavour. However, I notice that the colours on the results page of your poll do not correctly match the international standard crisp packet colours (ISO 133-T). Green for ready salted? No wonder today's youth is confused. I'm putting my house on Rightmove just so I can move to Tunbridge Wells and be adequately disgusted.

Trainer John said...

Salt aned Vinegar? Get thee behind me, Spawn of Satan. Cheese and onion will always be best.

Richard said...

Anything by Seabrooks is best, even Prawn Cocktail. Canadian Ham. Oh yes. And you forgot Beefs and Onion.

TRT said...

Gary Lineker would do a poo.

Unknown said...

We voted and it wasn't for Prawn Cocktail. LOL! Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Gonzoland said...

Wow! The face of the new Pope. What an image.

Anonymous said...

Cheese and Onion. End of.

Jackal said...

Growing up in '70's England, my fave was Smith's Savoury Vinegar. Living in the US I liked Sour Cream and Onion (similar to cheese and onion) because the American S&V were dreadful. The vinegar was so strong it would make your eyes water.There were times I thought my fillings would melt. In recent years, Buffalo Wing flavour has become my favourite.

Steve said...

I'm sure you would have got more votes for prawn cocktail from your Aussie fans if we could get them here. I've only ever had them in the UK and I voted for them, 14 times :P *
Have you ever tried honey soy chicken?

*contains elements of lie.