Thursday, October 25, 2012

On anger management





I get email. I like getting email, especially if it is of the high quality spamular persuasion

"Do you have to deal with personality and behaviour problems? Learn to manage disruptive and negative behaviour quickly and easily"
It is, it turns out, a cunningly-worded invistation to attend a half-day seminar on coping with anger and disruptive behaviour in others.
This effective and valuable session gives you the insights, skills and techniques as well as practical tips, so you can manage difficult behaviour in the workplace, whether dealing with colleagues, managers, customers, or in fact anyone.
Sounds reasonable, and I dare say I might learn something. Not too expensive, I hope?
An enlightening half day £139.00 (plus VAT)
HULK SMASH!

No comments: