Sunday, December 29, 2002

"Apropos of Nothing"

It's no good, I can't go on like this. I want to be a Ninja, leaping from tree to tree, talking with animals and ...errr... hang on. Obviously, I am in need of expert tuition from a Ninja Master.

Pic credit: Chaotic Illuminator via b3ta.com


Aren't faceswaps great?

Straight from the Scaryduck spam files, two beauties I received today:

Your Bowels Cleaned: A disturbing treatise as to why I should send some bunch of spammers $51.50 for a bottle of washing-up liquid and a funnel. I'll give that one a miss, it sounds a complete washout. Most disturbing of all is the last line: Currently available only in the U.S. and Canada. Seeking Distributors to meet high demand."

See a Horny Teen Girl Do a horse with a 31 inch C*ck it's FREE: Why oh why oh why do these people insist on sending me all this bestiality, sodomy, buggery and all kinds of unspecified sexual deviancy through my mailbox? I can get all that at home, thank you very much. And thirty-one inches? That's a bit on the small side, isn't it?

N3wt: comes with the Scaryduck seal of approval.

Tomorrow (or the day after - it's all very much down to the "I can't be arsed" variable) sees the publication of my latest Scaryduck Nearly True Tale - the unmasking of Marxist-Leninist Revolutionary Mao Tse-Tung working in a chippy in Henley-on-Thames. Very large bladed weapons will be on display for your delight.

That is all.

Back to Scaryduck

No comments: