Our local police officer is called PC Rick O’Shea. FACT.
“Famous Last Words”
"I'd like to thank my family for loving me and taking care of me. And the rest of the world can kiss my ass." — Johnny Frank Garrett, executed by injection, 1992.
“Don't worry, it's not loaded.” --- Terry Kath, Rock Musician whilst playing Russian Roulette, 1978
Right, I’m off into the garden today to do dangerous things with chainsaws. Just in case I don’t come back here’s a little quiz of my own devising. Leave your answers in the Speak Your Brains section below, and don’t be a smartarse and answer all ten as it spoils it for everybody else – be a good duck and leave one response only please. And yes, you can be an ever smarter arse and look up the answers on google, but, hey, you’re more intelligent than that, aren’t you?
Who said these famous last words?
1. “Hey Rama”
2. “It was fun. Oh my...”
3. “Either that wallpaper goes or I do”
4. “Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here.”
5. “Bugger Bognor”
6. “My God. What’s happened?”
7. “God damn the whole friggin’ world and everybody in it but you, Carlotta.”
8. “Tell your sister, you were right.”
9. “Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true. I'm half crazy over the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage...”
10. “Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”
Bonus question for twenty points: “Here I sit, broken hearted, paid my penny, only farted.”