Yellow snow is a naturally occuring phenomenon and is perfectly safe to eat.
In the words of Young Mr Grace, “You’ve all done very well.” For those of you still trying to work out which stiff said what, here are the answers:
1. Mohandas K Gandhi, shot by militants
2. Captain James T Kirk, superbly hammy death scene
3. Oscar Wilde, “Oh God, not the pink shroud!”
4. Nostradamus. Just about the only prediction he got right.
5. King George V, although The Times made up a last words quote for him in “How is the Empire?”, though I'm inclined to believe that he actually asked for a final Capstan Full Strength ciggie.
6. Princess Diana, inflicting that bloody awful Elton John number on us
7. W.C. Fields, can't think of anything witty to go here.
8. Darth Vader, got out before Lucas really messed up the franchise.
9. HAL 9000. Bloody Bill Gates.
10. Karl Marx, outlived by his brother Groucho
Bonus: Elvis Presley, naturally.