Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Poo (done a)

Poo (done a)

After several weeks, where I've done nothing but blog about the state of my bottom, there are times when all I want to do is sit down and write a scathing six hundred word blunderbuss on the corrupt nature of the Blair government under which we live. I would recall its reckless descent into a war which has wrought death and destruction both home and abroad, identity cards, legislation that borders on the fascist and the criminal mismanagement of the National Health Service before suggesting that Mr Blair might, perhaps, get to fuck. I would, in the end, feel a lot better for it.

Today, you will be pleased to hear, is not that day.

Today we are considering the names of famous pop songs and adding the phrase "Done a poo" to the title. I shall call it "The Done a Poo game". For example:

* "Done a poo in a bottle" - Christina Aguilera
* "Monkey done a poo" - The Pixies
* "Done a poo with tears in my eyes" - Ultravox
* "The Bitterest Done a Poo (I ever had to swallow) - The Jam

Or, the tale of how Paul Weller was spectacularly caught short on the way home one evening:

"Done a poo in the tube station at midnight" - The Jam

100% of FACT: I used to work with Radio 1's "Comedy" Dave. He doesn't know the meaning of the word. Get in there!

No comments: