Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A cube of one hundred

A cube of one hundred

The next day or so sees the counter at the bottom of this page roll over the entirely meaningless (to you, anyway) 1,000,000 mark. When this happens, I will evolve into the next stage of human existence, which gives me an extra squirt of cream on my cappuccino, and X-Ray vision, which, I am assured, is not all it's cracked up to be.

There may be a small prize to the visitor who sends me a screen-grab of this important moment in world history. However, I shall be spending the next couple of days repeatedly hitting 'Refresh', so the odds are very much against you.

And to balance the whole karmic good news/bad news wossname, come reports that Dangermouse - number one rodent bastard - will soon be returning to television screens, proving once again that this country is going to the dogs. While a number of you may, undoubtedly, be rejoicing, I shall buck the trend somewhat and offer the following heart-felt comment:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I understand that my irrational hatred of the one-eyed rodent might earn me the titles 'King of Wrong', 'Lord High Emperor Erroneous' and 'Pope Incorrect XVII', so I also offer the follow by right to reply:

" My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! I can't hear you My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog! My blog!"

So there.

No comments: