On things not to say when accidentally finding yourself at the Nuremberg Rally
You know how these things go.
One minute you're a mild-mannered telephone sanitiser, and before you know it you're transported back to the Nuremburg Rally* in nineteen thirty-something, surrounded by earnest-looking, square-headed, humourless thugs becoming uncharacteristically excited over a speech from Der Fuhrer on Large-Chested Aryan Totty I'd Like To Bone.
You're foreign. You've been to a Bar Mitzvah. You're in the middle of a laundry crisis and you've only got a particularly flowery shirt. For the love of crikey, just don't say anything that'll get you killed.
- "Who's that twat with the tache?"
- "I say, could one of you chaps direct me to the Turkish bath?"
- "Whatchoo staring at, slag?"
- "Allahu akhbar!"
- "I do believe in fairies, I do. I do."
- "That Eva Braun – I've done her up the wrong'un, you know"
- "Morning Star! Get your Morning Star here!"
- "The other's in the Albert Hall"
- "SPOILER! Winston Churchill WINS!"
Plz to add more in comments. You might save a life.
* Won by Dave Hitler in a Volkswagen