Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LOST CAT

LOST CAT

My pal Fanton runs the Lord Likely website and did this here Lost Cat poster

I thought it's not doing much good sitting around on the internet, so now the good people of Reading are now seeking high and low for poor, starving Thundercock.

[Click to embiggen]

Within days, some self-appointed guardian of the community noticeboard flagrantly STEALS my Lost Cat poster. Needless to say, this upsets me somewhat, and I am forced to appeal for its return:

And here it is in the wild:

Needless to say, nothing is sacred in this town, and I am prepared for the next, inevitable event in this dreadful saga, which I have christened Operation MindFork

And, to make sure all the bases are covered and to take everything down a whole, new avenue of wrongness:

I AM NOT MAD

No comments: