Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In praise of Marty McFly

In praise of Marty McFly

If you had a time machine, what historical event would you go back and change?

8 December 1980: "Hey Paul. I've got this great idea. Let's pop over to New York and go visit John. And I'll tell you what would be a great joke. Dress up as him and hang about outside his apartment building. That'll really freak him out when he gets home. It'll be a blast. What could possibly go wrong?"

October 14th 1066: "King Harold? Do us a favour and wear this over your royal head. Where I come from, we call it a motorcycle helmet."

March 26th 1994: "Excuse me sir? Mr bin Laden? Can I have your autograph?"

July 30th 1966: "Some people are on the pitch - they think it's all - oh God! That one's naked. And… and… he's done a poo. Geoff Hurst has stopped in his tracks, and can you blame him? Here comes Beckenbauer with the ball! Goal! 3-3! This is a disaster for England. A tragedy of national proportions."

I would also go back in time and change this blog so it has nothing but big pictures of cuddly rabbits before anybody else rips off the idea.

Ah.

And you?

No comments: