Thursday, November 10, 2011

ON PWNING RELIGIOUS NERKS LIKE A BOSS

ON PWNING RELIGIOUS NERKS LIKE A BOSS

"Excuse me sir", said the man with the name badge, "I'd like to talk to you about Our Lord Jesus Christ"

"I'm sorry," I said, "But I'm an atheist."

A switch goes off in his head, and he loads his 'Dealing with Atheists' script.

"Are you sure you've made the right choice in rejecting God?" he asked.

I replied that yes, I am perfectly happy in my belief that I have no belief.

"You're playing with your immortal soul," he warned me, trying to scare me with eternal damnation with what little authority he possessed, "The Bible's not a game, you know."

"You mean like that film?"

"Wait ...what film?"

"Wargames: A strange game. The only winning move is not to pray."

"Sod. You."

PWNED: LIKE A BOSS

No comments: