Thursday, June 12, 2014

Your Face In Space


Those jolly nice chaps at Emerge energy drinks tell me they haven't got the squillions of pounds to send a mad bloke to parachute from the edge of space like those minted devils at Red Bull, so would they mind me giving their own space project a little boost?

Being the kind of person open to that sort of offer (for eg: free stuff), I answered in the positive, almost ripping their arms off into the bargain. Honestly, I'd sell my dog on these pages given half the chance.

So. Emerge are taking a lo-fi approach to space travel, and the good news is that hardly anybody's going to end up killed or working in a slave mine while watching C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All they want to do is send (painlessly) Your Face In Space. Go to their app, upload a selfie, and your mug could end up voyaging among the stars. Possibly before crashing painfully back to Earth again.

I'm all for maniacs doing maniacal things, so – corporate or otherwise – this is my cup of tea budget energy drink.

Here endeth the promotional post.

No comments: