Thursday, December 04, 2008

On letters to Viz Comic, again

On letters to Viz Comic, again

Bored, and finding that the world's best adult comic is now funny again, I'm started knocking out (heh) unfunny letters to Viz once more.

At this rate, I might have to start actually sending them in. As actual letters. With stamps an' everything.



Dear Viz,

I read in a recent edition of Take a Break magazine that (and I quote) "The family that laughs together, stays together".

Alternatively, you can try locking them in a basement for 24 years.

Your pal,

Josef Fritzl
Austria



Dear Viz,

My old gran always used to say "A little bit of what you fancy does you good".

What a load of rubbish. Try telling that to Fred West.

Yours

Rosemary West
HMP Holloway



Dear Viz,

What a load of old rubbish Rosemary West said in her recent letter to Viz Comic(Letters, above).

A little bit of what you fancy DOES do you good, particularly if it's killing loads of people to DEATH.

I might even try it myself some time.

Yours

Harold Shipman (Dr)
Rio de Janeiro



Dear Viz,

What a con these co-called skin conditions are. I recently had a case of Athlete's Foot. If anything, it made my trip from my armchair to the fridge even slower than usual.

No wonder we never win anything at the Olympic Games. Typical of Gordon CLOWN'S Rip-Off Britain.

Yours etc

B. Manning
Cockermouth

No comments: