Saturday, March 08, 2008

On selling out to The Man, again

On selling out to The Man, again

In the wake of the hoo-haa over my one-man dash to get my nose in the trough of the public relations and advertising industries by accepting advertising on this site, it is pleasing to see that my decision as - finally - been vindicated.

A quick glance to the left shows that Google Adsense has the good taste - every so often - to throw up advertising for the wonky-eyed, lightly-oiled Sarah Beeny dating site My Single Friend onto these pages with the "Not scary" rider.

This is the best thing that has happened to me. EVER.

If only they knew. Come to think of it, they probably do, googling lightly-oiled Sarah Beeny morning, noon and night.

I am still waiting for Adsense to throw up an ad for www.kirstie-allsopp-wrestling-nigella-lawson-in-a-bath-of-baked-beans.com and my work here will be done.

It would - of course - be completely mercenary for me to encourage you, dear reader, to click on these Adsense links and earn me GENUINE CASH MONEY. So I won't.

No comments: