On being a child of the 80s
You know you're the most 80s person in the world when:
* Somebody says 'It's cold outside' as part of a conversation about the weather, and you know the next line is 'And the paint's peeling off of my walls'
* You think 32kB is all the memory a home computer needs. In fact 'Defender' plays perfectly well on 17kB and comes on a cassette
* You only get to see your favourite bands on reunion tours, and your first thought is on the quality of the hair transplant
* You have no problem with men wearing eye-liner. In fact, you might be able to offer a few tips
* You think the Sinclair C5 is a perfectly good idea for a car, especially if it comes with a built-in Walkman
* You still harbour a grudge against Joe Dolce for keeping Ultravox off Number One
* You scour your Betamax recordings of TV cop drama 'Ashes to Ashes' pointing out the factual errors
* Pseudonymph adds: You quote The Young Ones on a regular basis. Ooh! Have we got a video?
On suddenly feeling old
* Your younger cousin becomes a grandparent. Congratulations, Andy!