Saturday, January 24, 2009

On declaring war on Iceland

On declaring war on Iceland

This weekend finds me accidentally nominated for Best European Weblog in the 2009 Bloggie Awards.

Fearing I've only floated to the top on account of the fact that Zoe has been banned from winning ever again, it means that I've got a whole month and a half of pretending I don't really care who wins before the inevitable "I didn't really care who won but well done / IN YOUR FACE" post some time in late March.

Readers will be delighted to learn that this unexpected recognition will not alter you regular diet of scatalogical references, but it will go straight to my head and I will be King of The Gits for the next few weeks.

I expect a good fair fight – with no eye-gouging or cock-punching – and I will be the first to announce that feeble attempts to buy votes with offers of free beer, money and sex will be treated with the contempt they deserve.

Free beer, money and sex: HERE

Good luck to the other finalists.

Terms and conditions apply. Free beer, money and sex offer only open to residents of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, closes 19th October 1968

No comments: