Wednesday, February 05, 2003

”Things I have learned this week”

1. On repeated viewings at the point of a gun, Pretty Woman is still a film about a kerb crawler.

2. After watching, the Michael Jackson interview t’other night (you lucky US viewers get it Thursday), I am convinced that, by turns, Jacko is a genius, a child in a man’s body and, to use the correct technical term, crazy-go-nuts bonkers. Unfortunately, the genius side hasn’t been seen for a fair few years.

3. Velma from Scooby Doo is a fox.

4. My opinion is often wrong or at odds to perceived wisdom. However, if I shout it out loudly and often, it becomes the truth. Better still, I just put it on the internet, because everything on the net is 100% true.

5. My proof-reading sucks. Thank you, kind readers, for pointing that out.

6. My friend Barry is convinced that David Beckham is a direct descendant of King Arthur, and has the evidence to back up his claim. He found it on the internet.

7. You are never too old to skateboard.

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: