1. On repeated viewings at the point of a gun, Pretty Woman is still a film about a kerb crawler.
2. After watching, the Michael Jackson interview t’other night (you lucky US viewers get it Thursday), I am convinced that, by turns, Jacko is a genius, a child in a man’s body and, to use the correct technical term, crazy-go-nuts bonkers. Unfortunately, the genius side hasn’t been seen for a fair few years.
3. Velma from Scooby Doo is a fox.
4. My opinion is often wrong or at odds to perceived wisdom. However, if I shout it out loudly and often, it becomes the truth. Better still, I just put it on the internet, because everything on the net is 100% true.
5. My proof-reading sucks. Thank you, kind readers, for pointing that out.
6. My friend Barry is convinced that David Beckham is a direct descendant of King Arthur, and has the evidence to back up his claim. He found it on the internet.
7. You are never too old to skateboard.