On things that are generally frowned upon by right-thinking people
A list of things that are generally frowned upon by right-thinking people and tabloid newspaper editors, even if done for shits and giggles.
"You couldn't make it up!" – R. Littlejohn (Twat)
"I just did" – S. Duck (Genius)
* Firing golf balls from the first tee straight into the rotten, cinder-tracked heart of Weymouth Speedway.
* Asking for the 'meat option' at a vegetarian restaurant
* Driving up slowly to 'Yummy Mummies' on the school run, and asking them if they're 'looking for business'
* Walking into a newsagent and swapping all the top shelf titles for those on the bottom shelf
* Adding the secret ingredient to any unattended bread-making machine: Polyfilla
* Playing hide-and-seek whilst on a tourist visit to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam
Come to think of it, that last one could actually be an excellent idea which the Frank people should take up if visitor numbers start to flag. For added realism, the 'seeker' is allowed to dress like Herr Flick, and one in every ten thousand kiddiewinks is dragged out, shot and flung into the canal.