Monday, March 05, 2012

BOOBLE HAT



I started, as it often does, with a video. In this case, Doctor Who composer Murray Gold playing his "I am The Doctor" theme on the piano.

As usual, I am less impressed with the playing than I am with your man's choice of headwear. And to paraphrase the Doctor himself: "I wear a red bobble hat now. Red bobble hats are cool"

Alas, the internet's Mr Andrew Fanton says: "Booble hats aren't cool, they're WARM and SNUGGLY."

I concur. Bobble hats are EXCELLENT. However, BOOBLE hats are even better. Not only are they warm and snuggly, they are also incredibly sexy.

And, at once, others jump on the Booble Hat bandwagon, imploring me to go on Dragon's Den and pitch the idea of the Headwear that's going to sweep the nation.

They are to be the new Ugg Boots. I shall not rest until Kate Moss wears a Booble Hat.

Alas, I don't think I shall ever wear one.

I fear I may end up looking a tit.

No comments: