Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'm lovin' angles instead

I will admit right up front that I am a smug, sick bastard.

So much so, that whenever a noted celebrity shuffles off this mortal coil, I will be the first to head over to Twitter and search for the words "with the angles".

It is, I assure you, literally minutes of endless fun, watching as the grief athletes, impotent in front of their keyboard, find that they just have to say something, anything to ease their pain.

And so:

[CELEBRITY NAME] RIP You are with the angles now

May u rest with the angles [CELEBRITY NAME]

RIP [CELEBRITY NAME] I guess that God wanted his angles back :(

So sad [CELEBRITY NAME] is with the angles, playing Robbie Williams Angles RIP
Smugly, I then point out that the poor [CELEBRITY NAME] is dead, not in maths detention

This does not make me popular.

Let's here it for God and his Angles!

No comments: