Monday, June 23, 2003

"Co-Starring Steve Guttenberg"

Good grief, I’ve really gone and opened a can of worms with this one, haven’t I? I asked for bad movies, and both my comments box and my e-mail went crazy with some of the worst motion pictures ever to be committed to celluloid, or in some cases, directly to video. Your cinemtic horrors flooded in, some with impassioned pleas for their inclusion of the list of shame.

Now here’s what I’m going to do: We’ve had over one hundred nominations, which the Scaryduck Film Jury (me) have cut down to fifty, so apologies if your favourite waste of life didn’t make it. We’ve created a poll that’s been set to allow multiple votes, so you can vote for as many films as you like, or if you feel really strongly, for the same film, often. At this stage, if you feel particularly outraged that something’s been missed (am I’m pretty certain that something awful’s slipped through the net), let us know through the comments box, and I’ll replace one of the lower scoring movies in the poll.

At the end of the week, I’ll whittle the list down to a top ten, and there’ll be a battle royal for the shit-stained crown of the Worst Film of All-Time throughout the following week or two.

VOTE NOW CLOSED

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: