Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Utterly J. Bollocks

Utterly J. Bollocks

This week, I am mostly collecting unusual senders’ names from spam e-mails. Designed as a brazen attempt to get around corporate spam filters, yet still, somehow remain convincing, this is a ploy that doesn’t always work. Did I say "doesn't always"? I meant "doesn't ever". Stand up then:

Antichrist R. Implode (surely “Antichrist R. Us”?)
Unrelentingly I. Profundities
Inseminate R. Ump
Halfhearted L. Musicals
Cats E. Hypnotized
Tablecloths B. Brainstorm
Profanity P. Bulk
Maggot S. Windbreak
Ejaculations J. Revelry
Male O. Nutmeat

One for my work colleagues:

Redundancies B. Imminent

But the winner so far is:

Richer T. Spastic

I blame the parents. I could, in retrospect, make all these names up and you’d be none the wiser. This is Bollards Q. Artichoke reporting live from Scaryduck World HQ.

No comments: