Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dealing with the spammers (again)

I get email!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world.

We give out loans within the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 USD.Our loans are well insured and your maximum security is our priority. Interested applicants should Contact us with the information below via: email:scammybugger@scammybuggers.com

Best Regards
Edmunds Kyle


Well, best I write back, then. In comic sans, The Font of Champions

Dear Edmunds Kyle

Thank you for your email, and your kind offer to join your Slattern of the Month Club ("Building up issue-by-issue, you'll soon have your very own harem and/or bordello filled to the brim with willing ladies of negotiable virtue").

Here is the information you requested which I hope you will find useful.

Please send my shrink-wrapped slattern by return of post, and don't forget the free binder with Issue Two!

Your pal,

S Duck

PS Pass on my regards to Jeremy.
I'm quietly confident

No comments: