After the roaring success that was the composite movies, I've found myself in the same position with my favourite music acts.
There's too many out there. Far, far too much music. Mt MP3 player is bulging, and frankly, I'm find it hard to keep up.
What the world of entertainment needs, then, is the hacking out of the deadwood and the formation of a number of supergroups that may – or not – be EXCELLENT.
Superstar DJ, here we go:
- Radiohead + Kings of Leon = The Kings Head pub band
- The Beat + Meat Puppets = Beat the Meat
- Muse + Punjabi MC + The Singing Nun + The Brakes = Muse Sikh Nun Stop
- Martha and the Muffins + Right Said Fred = Echo and the Bummymen
- They Might Be Giants + Tool = Yul Brynner in a roll-neck sweater
- 4 Skins + Aqualung = How do you circumcise a whale?
- Take That + Girls Aloud + Westlife + Boyzone = A load of annoying shite
- Roxy Music + Gerry and the Pacemakers = Bryan Ferry Cross the Mersey
- Magazine + Johnny Hates Jazz + The Animals = Publications of interest to the Vice Squad
Now for the easy bit: Your turn