Tuesday, September 09, 2003

”The Price is Shite”

I’ve got a merchandise store at cafepress. There’s a link on the side-bar. Trouble is, cafepress are expensive, you the punter don’t want to shell out for a t-shirt that’s going to weigh in at fifteen quid when all the postage and packing is added up, and I only see about a pound for every shirt that’s sold. Mr Cafepress, on the other hand, is raking it in.

Now, I’ve been talking to a local printing firm, and they can turn out good quality Scary Gear at rather less than Mr Cafepress and his squillionaire buddies. And it’s even cheaper for bulk orders. I’m talking approximately ten pounds, including postage, for a t-shirt. Interested?

There’s going to be two designs – the existing “Not Scary. Not a Duck” logo one, and a new full-colour one involving penguins, which will be knocked together by myself and Scaryduck Jr this weekend.

I need to know if anyone is genuinely interested first. So, if you want to take part in this unique opportunity to own a slice of internet tat, please leave a comment below, or e-mail me.

Edit: For those of you who asked, I will accept cash (UK pounds/ US dollars/ Euros), cheques drawn on a UK bank, paypal and Amazon payments.

That is all.

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: