Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On begging for your money

On begging for your money

On 2nd January, when I dare say the majority of you are still recovering from New Year sick-inna-hedge adventures, I shall be mostly stepping out on a sponsored walk for my very good pals at Weldmar Hospicecare Trust.

I am short, slightly overweight and fabulously unfit, meaning there is a fair-to-middling chance that I may actually get killed TO DEATH in this endeavour.

So, it will be a comforting thought, as I take this final journey into the unknown*, to know that you have parted with your hard-earned cash to sponsor me.

Why waste money on Christmas presents and far too much chocolate? Visit this EXCELLENT WEB PAGE and send this excellent Dorset charity all your money instead.

Anything in excess of my modest £200 target will go toward the development of my compressed-air guide dog booster which will make us all millionaires**.

Sponsor me. Sponsor me GOOD.


* A six-mile circuit around Weymouth, which is much the same thing

** Lie

No comments: