Thursday, June 24, 2010

FAIL WHALE

FAIL WHALE

Introducing the new Scaryduck car of DOOM

And, shit, yes. One thing has led to another and I've found myself driving a Nissan Micra, the former property of a little old lady from Hampshire.

I did a bit of digging, and found that little old lady isn't dead, so I am pleased to report that I haven't accidentally purchased a curs-ed Nissan Micra, forever haunted by a spirit that screams "SLOW DOWN! You'll kill us all in our beds!" every time you take it above 40 mph.

For the petrol-heads, the petite exterior hides a massive 6.2 litre V-12 engine, twin warp coils, pan-dimensional temporal drive and phased plasma rifles. Group 2,392 insurance.

And I suppose it must have a name. No more cars-of-DOOM. This one shall be called The Fail Whale.

It is blue.

It looks like a whale.

And it is built on FAIL.

The Fail Whale.

You may use the comments facility to congratulate me on my choice of motor. Or point and laugh.

No comments: