Monday, July 25, 2011

Duck vs LinkedIn: Part the Second

Duck vs LinkedIn: Part the Second

I've been trying to get out of LinkedIn, the social networking website for suits and arseholes for some time now.

I've been through the account settings on numerous occasions, clicked through the "Delete Account" mechanism, only to find - days later - a stream of LinkedIn emails in my inbox.

So, I give it one final go.

Why, they ask, as I click on Close Account yet again, do you want to leave LinkedIn?

So I resort to begging: "Just let me leave. PLEASE. I'll give you any money"

And it is done.

Then, two days later, the tell-tale ping on my Blackberry (the ponce's phone of choice) that I have new email.

Subject: LinkedIn - Updates from your connections.

F F F FU FU FU FU FU FFFFFFFU.....

Time to break out the tactical nukes.

No comments: