Friday, May 03, 2013

Two minutes' hate: PULL THEM UP!

Driving past the skate park in Fleet, I see a grown man not only standing with his BMX bike (already officially the worst thing in the world), but also wearing his trousers a la Justin Bieber, with his arse hanging out.

Unable to contain my fury against this affront to everything in the entire road, I leaned out of the window of my sleek, stylish Nissan Micra and gave him both barrels:

"PULL THEM UP!"

Then, I was immediately stuck in the queue for the traffic lights while Arse-out-of-his-trousers-BMX-man looked at me with foul intent.

I presume his lack of action could only be explained by an inability to waddle over in my direction without his trousers reaching his ankles.

Men who wear their arses out of their trousers: PULL THEM UP

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been known, in local pubs, to accost young man and pull their trousers up for them, like I would have done a small nephew thirty years ago. It usually occasions great hilarity.

I am a well-built woman in my mid-fifties with an even larger husband. I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh Goldenoldenlady, you are my new hero and role model. Utterly awesome.

Ellie said...

My distaste for the lo-hanging trousers (they need a new name as 'trousers' doesn't seem to suit considering how low they hang) makes me feel old. I am torn between acting / feeling old and hating this new fashion. My dogwalker was a follower of this fashion. He no longer has a job.