Monday, June 10, 2013
1. In Japanese, "EDL" translates as "Funny fat man with small penis"
2. In recent scientifically controlled tests, only 19% of EDL members could spell "Defence"
3. Current EDL campaigns include a letter-writing campaign to Vladimir Putin to make the capital of Russia sound "a little less like Mosque"
4. Celebrity EDL supporters include: Nobody famous, at all.
6. The organisation is at pains to point out that they're not racist. They hate everybody equally. Including themselves.
7. This is fact number seven. Only 3% of EDL members can count this high.
8. Once the EDL have achieved victory is stopping Sharia in all its forms in the United Kingdom, they will move on to a new, more pressing target which they call "Fuck you Buddha, you pie-eating peado"
9. Many accuse EDL marches of being nothing but an excuse for hooligans to get together, smash up pubs and Sieg Heil at anybody who looks a bit foreign. This is – in fact – all part of a trance state of ultra-patriotism that all members must attain before being accepted into the fold
Interested in joining the EDL? Think Britain can be saved by standing in the street with a can of (Jamaican) Red Stripe, calling passers-by peadeophiles in front of their kids? Congratulations, patriot! Dial 999, and when prompted tell the operator the secret pass-phrase "I want to hand myself in".
More FACTS about the EDL HERE