Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quite literally angry people in local newspapers



If you've being living in a hole, or if you've stumbled on this site by mistake, you might not know that I curate the Angry People inLocal Newspapers site, in which I post pictures of angry people in local newspapers.

My favourite angry people photos are the ones where they've made an effort – often through the cunning use of props and furious facial expressions – to re-enact what it is that is making them angry.

For no reason at all, here are a few:

 We've been gagged!

Gone on hunger strike over his favourite football team

Council 'wasting money' on canal work

I'm a dog poo detective!

And - of course -

AAARGH! SAUSAGES!



Yes, I am aware of the growing trend for angry people wearing gags over their mouth, and it sickens me. Sickens me to the core.

More of this sort of thing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hard to beat sausage lady, isn't it?

RobinOfLocksley said...

I always think it's a weird old bloke in drag