Thursday, March 26, 2009

On LOL Theory

On LOL Theory

A new, exciting branch of science has just reared up before mankind.

LOL Theory.

The premise is simple:

The gravitas of any serious statement can be completely removed by adding the word "LOL"
Examples of LOL Theory in the wild:

- "I'm afraid to say, Mr Smith, we're going to have to amputate both your legs LOL"

- On 1st September 1939, German tanks swept over the border into Poland, starting a World War that would result in the deaths of over 70 million people. LOLOLOL

- "LOL - It's worse than that, he'd dead Jim!"

- "I'm sorry Jade. We got your diagnosis completely wrong. ROFL"

LOL Theory is excellent, and I shall use it in everyday conversation from now on. Particularly when I wish to annoy the wife for no apparent reason.

"Yes. Yes, of course I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. LOL"

This can end in nothing but WIN.

Please add your own individual proofs of LOL Theory as 100% scientific proof, PMSL

No comments: