On people who deserve a good, hard slap again
Part III of a continuing series listing people who deserve a good, hard slap:
- People who speak Esperanto when a perfectly good global language already exists, thanks to several centuries of colonial conquest
- People who say 'ppl'
- People who make desperate, shameless pleas on their blogs to cajole readers into joining their less-than-successful team in online games
- Estate agents
- Mortgage lenders
- Sexually deviant estate agents
- The bastard who put a 40 mph limit on the A35, at the exact point you're looking for a decent racing line
People who do not deserve a good, hard slap
- The person at the Co-op who thought "I know, let's do three Yorkies for a pound this week, that'll be EXCELLENT"
- People who photoshop images of well-known orange-skinned media figures to make them appear even more orange
A public appeal
Please make a short list of people who you think deserve (or do not deserve) a good, hard slap, and we'll get round to them